The Welsh Black Cattle Society's policy is that all vendors who sell cattle privately are expected to notify the Caernarfon office and forward £18 (includes VAT) per animal. The existing pedigree data/certificate will then be up-dated and sent to the new owner.
8. Bull for sale - Jameson Boris 3rd, Vol 99, born 2009. Contact Mr Barney on 01437 532256 or 07815737257 (Pembs) (6/11/18)
7. LUCTON HERD – For Sale – Six quiet well grown pedigree Welsh Black heifers – Born March/April 2017. Prize Winning Herd. Machreth/Caerynwch/Rodd bloodlines. Elite Herd Health Status.
LUCTON HERD – For Sale – Six well grown pedigree Welsh Black steers – Born March/April 2017
Further enquiries to Meg, Chris or Henry Thorpe 01568 780 384 (Leominster) (10/10/18)
6. Tryfil Huwcyn 2nd for sale. 6 year old , sired by Ysguboriau Bleddyn 79th, good quality bull, easy to handle from an elite herd. Contact Edw Rhys Griffiths, Caernarfon on 01766 530285/ 07876354353 (28/8/18)
5. Strong heifers ready to bull, from the Gwynant Herd. Telephone Richard Williams on 01766770909 Mob 07795278995. (Gwynedd) (8/8/18)
4. For Sale - Polled Bull "Catherdine Percival" 8 yrs old Vol 100. Super bull, easy calving, good temperament, JD, BVD tested, also stores 12 to 18 months for sale by the above bull. Peter Harries Carmarthen -- 01267253327 (3/8/18)
3. For Sale - Welsh Black Bull. RHYD ALUN, 3 yr old, excellent stock-getter, sire: Tryfil Goliath. Contact Wil Jones, Pwllheli on 01758 720 836. (1/8/18)
2. 11year old bull for sale - Quiet, good feet, perfect working order, JD clear. Contact Mr Williams, Caerynwch on 01341423215 (Merioneth) (1/8/18)
1. Herd dispersal Sale due to changing farm policy. 20 registered pedigree Welsh Black cows and calves, various ages from 4years upwards. Also in calf cows. Quiet and easy to handle. Contact: Bruce Williams, Llandrindod Wells on 01597 824786 or 07718387411 (Radnor) (17/7/18)