The next meeting of the Welsh Black Cattle Society Council will be held on 27th February 2018
1. Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To approve the minutes of the last meeting held on Tuesday 16th January.
4. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. To receive a report from the Finance & General Policy Committee
7. To discuss fees for registrations and transfers, also bulk registrations.
8. To discuss the ABRI scores in sale catalogues.
9. To discuss the Spring Fair in May and any other events for 2018.
10. An up-date on sponsorship.
11. To discuss a ‘Certificate’ for those selling Welsh Black beef.
12. To discuss nominations for a) President-Elect for 2018-19.
b) A Young Member Ambassador for 2018/19.
Please note that you should check that the person nominated is willing to take the post.
13. Any other business.